Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Aida

I bought tickets for us to go to Aida on October 3rd. I hope that is right. It is a Saturday night. I thought that would be fun. I bought 5 tickets. Sorry Robin we will let you know if it is good. I went out and picked the bounty tonight. Wow. We have a lot of stuff out there. I didn't pick apples yet. I am going to do that tomorrow night. I did pick all the peaches and some berries. Well I guess I better go get the bounty done. Robin I love your Malifacent. Not so much her smoking but she does look good. I am excited to see your photo shop ones. I am excited for your zombie pictures. I hope they go good. Well have a great week. I did make an offer of the Sonata today but he called back and I didn't get to talk with him yet. Don't want to look to anxious do I. I am not sure if we will get it or not but it is fun to at least try.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...