Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm back

We made it back safe and sound from SLC. I forgot my computer so I am sorry I couldn't blog when I was down there. We had a good time. We looked for cars a lot and that was fun. We found a crysler crossfire and it was really sharp. It is a 2004 with 30,000 miles on it the color is red. We didn't test drive it yet but I think we will. Dad really likes it. Karen looked at a lot of ford focus. They are nice cars and I know they are good because Rachels has been really nice. Robin is your zombie the one with just one eye. It is way cool. I love it. We watched resident evil last night. There were not masks all the zombies were painted. We bought three of the movies. I will send them to you when we are done if you haven't seen them. Not much else going on here. It feels nice to be home. Grandma and Grandpa are doing OK. I got a birthday invitation for Paul's 60th birthday party. We are getting old. That is for sure. It is next Friday night. I am going to go and hopefully take grandma.

LOVE MOm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...