Monday, September 21, 2009

WOW

WOW is all I can say. First to Robin good luck with your photo shoot. I am excited for you. I did find you a red cape and will get it mailed this week for you. Second way to go Karen on your test score. That is neat and Rachel you are awesome. Those look so good. They are dad's favorite. I am so proud of all of you. You are doing amazing. I had a good night. We went and looked at cars again. The one we liked the best was a Hydaui Sonata. I know my spelling sucks. You know where you got it from. I am going to research that car and see how it works out. Well good job to all of you. I need some of that hard work to rub off on me. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...