Thursday, September 24, 2009

I love your couches mom they are really pretty down there. I love your video rachel i laughed so hard. I hope your cookies go well karen, i'm sure they all loved them. Well today was zombie day. it actually was really fun. we all got out of control. we took a group shot at the end of it so we will have a shot of all of us. We walked around downtown, it was fun to see everyones reaction. No one wanted to look at us. they just walked by like normal everyday events. There was a french man who took a photo of us on the street. so that was cool. I made a tourists day. aw. well i'm going to keep this short. I have so much glue on my face i need to chisel through. ugh. its in my hair to. blah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...