Monday, September 21, 2009

photoshoot week

so this week is photo shoot week. I'm excited, tomorrow I am going to do maleficent, then we are working on each other so girl in my class is turning me into the queen of hearts from alice in wonderland. I am really excited she has this cool hat out of metal and we are going to get white roses and paint them red. I think it will look cool. I will post the picts when I get them next week. then on thursday we are doing our zombies for real. that is cool that you bought the movies mom i haven't seen them yet. I'm glad that you looked at cars to that is exciting. well i better go I have a headache and i'm hungry. love ya

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...