Friday, September 25, 2009

over

drive safe to slc I hope that you guys have a good time at the birthday party. Well today was the last day of prosthetics. On monday I start film, we are doing special effects first. my teacher seems pretty cool. He came in today and was talking about the class. he told us a story were when he was first starting out he wanted to do a picture of a homicide that happened so he got a girl and did her makeup to look like she was in a fight and struggling. Then in the alley by the school they took the photo. I guess his friend at the time was developing the photos for him and there were a few that didn't quite turn out so he threw them away. I guess the cleaning lady saw it and turned in the photo to the cops. and they had a huge investigation on the murder of the girl. They asked the photographer who did it. then they took my teacher into the police station and questioned him for hours. then they talked to the girl who was in the photo about the makeup to make sure she was the real girl that was in the photo..... I thought it was funny. It was like 15 years ago before makeup was such a big thing. i guess it could seem weird if you don't know its makeup. well anyway have a great one love ya

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...