Saturday, September 26, 2009

A ton of stuff

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, it has been busy. Thursday me and Mom learned how to machine quilt and it was awesome. I am so excited to be able to bring over my quilts and quilt them myself. It is a really great opportunity and I am so grateful that she is teaching us, it is great. On Friday I went down to SLC and saw a comedian Jim Gaffigan at Kingsberry hall at the U. It was really fun and we had a good time. We ate at noodles and Co and then we got Ice cream at "Spoon Me", I would recommend it to everyone, it was good. Then this morning me and Vickie went and saw a Greek play and we were in for a surprise. It was a Gothic Greek play. It was horrible, it was the weirdest thing we have ever seen. I was a complete surprise. Vickie was glad that she was going to a Relief Society meeting this evening so she could have something good to watch to take wash away the awful play from her mind. I got back to Clifton around 2:30. We took a nap and then we picked some apples and are in the process of making some apple sauce. Thank you Mom and Dad for lending me your tools. Well have a good Sunday. I will talk with you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...