Sunday, September 20, 2009

what a week!

well today church was lively. It started in sacrament meeting. The bishop is in health care and he was talking about the swine flu and that some people may choose to not shake hands due to the spread of the flu so don't be offended and if your sick to stay home and rest, so others don't get infected. He was very respectful and kind in my opinion. Then a lady stood up ran to the front of the pulpit and sputtered something chinese english mix of something. The only word I think we all understood was the F word. then the bishops face went bright red and said that they could discuss it after the meeting. Then in relief society there was a new girl who said that she found the church online contacted the missionaries and was just coming to learn more. our lesson was on work of the dead. around the end she raised her hand and said that she actually saw this experience were a baby came out of the womb and evil took it and put it in spirit prison. and asked if that was like our spirit prison. and that lord talked to her and that we have 2 babies in our womb and if we have more babies its because of a manifestation. or something like that I was baffled so I don't remember most of the things. just the highlights. luckly it was at the end and the teacher said we can answer her questions after class. well sorry to write alot i've had a crazy week and that just toped it off. I'm locking myself in my room and watching movies. :) I'm glad lagoon was fun rachel. it sounds like alot of people have lost vital organs at lagoon. eek. i'm glad you guys were safe. :) well better go love ya.

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...