Saturday, September 19, 2009

The weekend

Robin, I really like your zombie, I think that your looks better than the other one. I really am impressed, good job. That is really neat. That is really cool that you get to do things like that. That really fun. Well Lagoon was fun. We had a good time. Casey won that huge frog and that was neat. I have never won anything that big. I am getting old and I can't handle the roller coasters as well as I used to. So we rode the sky thing a bunch in between rides. I am scarred to go on the rocket since someone legs got cut off, and we didn't go on the mouse because Casey cousin lost a kidney on that ride. Their were hardly any people their so we didn't have to wait in any lines. It was really nice, we had a good time. Today we mowed the lawn and cleaned the house. Then we went to Logan to see the Informant and go grocery shopping. I like the Informant. It is based off of a true story, it was pretty good. We have had a nice weekend. I like your Zombie, that is awesome. I am impressed.

1 comment:

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...