Thursday, September 17, 2009

whatever

So it was ok at school today. everyone in my class just keeps talking about the same thing over and over and over. Its starting to get old. but there was a girl at school that is doing a music video and they want zombies so I told her I would do it with her. So my zombie will be in a music video also. I've been trying to practice applying gelatin molds for my cuts and stuff so I can get better at it. the hardest part is hiding the edge so it becomes part of the skin. I brought my stuff home so I can make some here. all you need is a microwave to heat up the gelatin. I'm pretty beat though i'll see how far I get. :) well thats all with me. I'm tired i think i'm going to take a nap and relax. Its amazing how drama can drain you. 12 more weeks.
love robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...