Wednesday, September 16, 2009

That sucks

Robin, that sucks about your class. It sounds like they are trying to create bad feelings in your class. My day has been good. We got out of class early and i am excited because I am tried today. Work was good I was pretty busy all day so that was nice. I got my test done yesterday and my computer reported that I got an 86 on the test. Tonight at class she said that she had an answer marked wrong so I actually got an 88. Yeah! Well the week of half over so that is good. I am going up north to take a CPR class on Saturday so it is going to be another busy weekend. Well I have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...