Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nice Day

Casey and Rachel helped us pick the backyard WOW. I did 3 batches of blackberry jam and two batches of peach jam and drying peaches. They were a little to old to can. Next tree I'll keep better track of them. It was a nice day. Seemed like a normal day and that was nice. Robin I think you know what direction you want even before you went up there. I think you are on the right track but it is nice to experience everything. It will help no matter which direction you go. Way to go Karen on the ironing. I bet you looked beautiful. Did everyone love the new hair? Well have a grat week. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...