Monday, September 14, 2009

Poor Taylor

I am with Robin, it was a big entertainment day. I felt so bad for Taylor Swift. She looked like she was going to cry, stupid Kayne West. I almost cried when Beyonce invited her back up to finish her speech. I had a really busy day. Their must of been something in the air. Casey got to go to Skull Valley today and I was jealous. He didn't see Dugway but he was close. I spent some time with the goats when I got home and then I have been sewing. I got some blocks done. Here is a picture of four of my blocks. I think that it is turning out good and is fun to do.


Yesterday we pulled up the bean plants because they were done, we feed them to the goats and they loved them. Here is a picture of them


Well everyone have a good night. Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...