Tuesday, September 15, 2009

VT

I went Visiting Teaching tonight and then went and voted and then went to Sam's Club with Linda Allred. I didn't get home until 8:00 tonight. It was fun but now I have a lot to do. I think I have a urinary track infection. Sure I was suppose to go for a checkup today and I canceled it and then I start feeling sick. I guess that serves me right. I got cranberry juice that is suppose to help so hopefully I will feel better in the morning or I'll go to the doctor and get an antibotic. Dad made it safe and sound in SLC and I went to lunch with Rachel and she turned her quilt in to get quilted. It will be beautiful. I think it will be a fair quilt. Well I am glad Karen got her test done and passed and good luck Robin with your Zombie. I am so excited to see it. It will be way cool. I was going to say way cute but I don't think that will be the case. LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...