Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hello

Sorry I forgot to blog yesterday. We had a good day. I am glad that Karen had a good birthday. I thought of you all day. I am glad that Dad likes the couches. I really liked them. I am excited that they came. I am excited to see them in your house. That sounds like a busy weekend Robin and fun. That is exciting that you get to do those things. Yesterday we went to Preston for lunch and we saw Casey's aunts and Grandma Anderson. They like Big J's in Preston so they go and have lunch. It was good to see them. We did yard work yesterday. Casey fixed a lot of things around the house that needed to be fixed. The weekends go too fast. I am glad that everyone is doing good. Next Friday is Lagoon Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...