Sunday, September 13, 2009

slap

I'm sorry to hear grandpa isn't doing well. I'm glad that everyone else is doing well. I wish I could go to lagoon day . Have a good time anyway. Well today was the last day of the show. I'm glad thats over. I have found my new pet peeve. stage mothers. There was a little flower girl and the mother was hard to work with. I think I will do fashion things for experience but its not my niche at all. I'm like getting my hands dirty in plaster and clay. well thats about it for me. I'm ready for a long nap and then maybe wake up for a bit to get ready for bed. :) jk. Well have a great sunday

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...