Monday, September 14, 2009

Well

My day was pretty good. We got out of class early so that was nice. I still need a nap. We learned how to do initial assessments in class. I have to go and take a test sometime this week. My first test I got and 86 on , so I hope I do as good or better on this one. Work was kind of slow so I hope that it picks up soon. I like your quilt Rachel it looks really pretty. Your quilts are always so cute. Well Robin I hope your stuff works good tomorrow. Some days things just work better than others. Well have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday

 That is weird about you pipe and I am glad that you have a plan.  Work went well today.  Oliver called and his backpack strap got stuck in ...