Wednesday, September 16, 2009

drama

So today when school started the head of the school came in to have a "talk". I guess our class hates each other and there is a negative dynamic. It was interesting to hear since we all get along. Everyone in our class is now super mad because she basically tried to turn all of us against each other. There is a girl that hasn't been coming to class and has failed prosthetics and I guess her mother called in to say she felt left out and had no friends. so now its our fault she is failing and going to the bars every night to get hammered. Then she pulled one girl to the side and said she was talented but a bad apple and was causing everyone to be negative in class and that she had a bad working ethic. So needless to say the girl was worked up and in tears most of the day. So its been a interesting day to say the least. I bought tim bits for everyone to have some positive but it will be an interesting few days to come. So that is the drama in our class. I brought my head piece i made for maleficent and everyone loved it. The girl loves the choker mom bought. I think she is going to have me wear it to in her photo shoot. well have a great night.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are still in high school, that is ridiculous. It is time that the girl who is failing grows up and act like an adult. That is so stupid.

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...