Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Count down to Lagoon

The most exciting thing happening in my life right now is Lagoon, I am excited to go. I know that is sad. I went visiting teaching tonight and it was fun. It always good to talk with people, I have a fun time. Helen gave me some more corn tonight for Mom, so I will bring it down tomorrow. Domino's Pizza you can order things online, I ordered a pizza last week like that and today I got a email about their sandwiches and they looked really good. So today I ordered one online and it was ready for me to pick up on my lunch. It was really good and fun to order online. That was the highlight of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...