Tuesday, September 15, 2009

hmm

well today was long. We learned how to apply the foam latex to our faces. It was an all day thing, it wouldn't have been to bad if some people in my class didn't complain about every little thing. I got frustrated so I just listened to my music for the rest of the day. I think I need a pepsi. other then that life is good. I started to paint my zombie face so that is fun. We have two faces to paint so I practiced on one. I didn't get a chance to make more gelatin scars but hopefully this week I will be able to. I hope your tests go well karen. I'm glad everyone is doing good. I love your quilt block rachel. and I'm glad your couches are comfy i'm excited to come home and take a nap on them .... mmmmm sleep. :)

love robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...