Monday, September 14, 2009

what a day for entertainment

Well did you hear that Patrick swayze died. and that Kayne west made a fool of himself at the VMA's during taylor swifts award talk. Its crazy but its good entertainment for me. Well today at school was hectic. I was making gelatin to cast more scars and noses and none of my batches were working. So I have a whole container of bad stuff. Luckly by the end of the day I got my act in gear and made a couple good batches. So hopefully tomorrow I can practice applying them so it looks seamless. I'm also going to practice painting my zombie. I hope it turns out. We have an extra face to practice on so that is nice. well I guess I better run. have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...