Thursday, September 24, 2009

Quilting

Me and Rachel went to quilt on a quilting machine tonight and it is sweet. They are really fun. Makes quilting so much easier. They are big and pricey but it was really fun. We went to test drive the car and it wasn't there. So that was a disappointment. I am going to drive down with Rachel after work and take Grandma to Paul's 60th birthday party. That should be fun. I am staying the night and coming home after I help them on Saturday. I dried some peaches so that was good. Harvest time has arrived. I love your zombie Robin great job. I can hardly wait to see it on the big screen. Well have a great weekend.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...