Friday, September 25, 2009

Safe in SLC

We made if safe and sound to SLC. Rachel is still out with Vickie but Grandma and I went to Paul's birthday party. It was a good time. Dad stayed and babysit grandpa. We went to Leatherby's afterwards just me and dad. It was fun to go out. Rachel is staying the night here and then tomorrow she is going to a greek play with Vickie. We are doing the usual. Kyle is having troubles and he had to go to the hospital. I think we are going to go visit him tomorrow before lunch. Robin are you sad you are done with prosethics. I know you really like that. Karen have a great nap. I am jealous. I really need one of those. Well have a great weekend LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...