Tuesday, September 22, 2009

maleficent is created

WEll today was my maleficent photo shoot. The chin was a mess luckily they have photoshop I don't have the professional photos I took one while we were waiting and she need a smoke so I got one out side. I also took on of me while she was putting my queen of hearts crown on. She took of her chin and nose which is why her nose is normal color in the photo. Thursday is the zombie photo shoot.. Well I am glad everyone is doing good. Your canning stuff looks good rachel. I got hungry looking at it. I'm glad school is going well karen. I hope mom and dad by a red sports car :) anyway have a great one love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...