Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Touche on the stardust comment karen you got me on that one. One day I will conquer. :) I love that your goats and horse follow you around rachel, its so cute. Today I had my haunted house makeup thing. It was fun it was a bunch of kids doing it for fun. mostly blood and more blood was the makeup. nothing to crazy. I got to sleep a bit today which was nice. everyone wanted to go out tonight but I was being old and wanted to sleep and church is early. Plus I've done halloween makeup for the past few weeks. I feel complete with not dressing up. :) Well have a great halloween and eat tons of candy. :) love you

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...