Friday, October 30, 2009

you can't date a star :)

Well today was my practical and written test for my film section. I'm so stressed for my photo shoots I feel like I've been preparing for weeks and more things keep coming up. Then I have to start designing my makeup for the imats. It kinda sucks because they won't show us the pieces that we have to apply till the day of the competition. They say that its the way that industry people have to do. They want to see what we can do last minute. but then they want us to prepare there costume and theme beforehand . whatever. I'm just going to make an idea and make the foam pieces do what I want. Well tonight I'm going to institute and then tommorow I am doing makeup for the haunted forest. I love your quilt mom its really pretty. oh and I wore the black and red tights you bought me to school and everyone thought they were cute. well have a great one

love you
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...