Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday

I am glad that Dad is doing alright, I am glad that they went in to the Doctor and are monitoring his heart. It is always good to watch things like that. I burned a pizza today Karen, their must be something in the air that is causing things to burn. Me and Casey made the pepercine roast today and took it to Logan, it tasted good. Mom made a really good salad that was new and exciting. We had a good church, it didn't go over which was nice. I am sad that the weekend went so fast, I can't believe that it is over. It was a relaly pretty day here nice and sunny. I am glad that the sun roof is fun, I am jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...