Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thanks :)

Well last night the film people wrote me and asked me to do makeup tonight. So all night I will be doing makeup. My teacher just finished a movie and the premiere was today and so she took us to go see it. It was fun, plus I got out of class early. Its so amazing how fast things start to build up. I have photo shoots next week then I start creature design, only 7 1/2 weeks left. Well I love your quilt rachel its amazing. I am also excited for karens new wealth of knowledge. Its exciting to be an EMT. I'm glad that mom and dad are doing well. Luckily his heart wasn't to concerning for the doctors. Well better be running. love you

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...