Monday, October 26, 2009

My Double Wedding Ring Quilt is DONE

Karen, I am glad that you got a new car, that is exciting. You needed it. I am glad that Dad is alright and that Dr Strong will take a look at him tomorrow. I had a good day. I ended up working late and it was busy. They call and said that my double wedding ring quilt is ready to be picked up. So me and Mom are going to meet for lunch tomorrow and do that. I am excited to see it. She said that it turned out really good and I did a good job. Casey worked late tonight so I did the dishes and quilted. It has been quite. I didn't get home until after dark so I didn't get to see the goats. It is supposed to snow tomorrow. It will be cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...