Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Quiet Night

It was a quiet night here tonight. It is so cold. I am not use to that. I got some apples slices with my new slicer I got in St. George and am drying them. It just didn't have the energy to do applesauce. Then I got a new puzzle the other day and I am putting that together. I needed another set of eyes. I couldn't find what I was looking for but it will be found evidently. Tomorrow we are going to do sewing night. That will be fun. Rachel that is one serious quilt you have there. That is going to take some time. It is really a neat quilt when you are done. I think I am going to try to go to be early. Don't forget we fall back this weekend. You think it is dark now. We will be going home in the dark. I hate that. Well have a great thursday.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...