Friday, October 30, 2009

They did in Stardust

Well I am glad that it is Friday. I got 10 dollars for craving a pumpkin. So that was nice. I didn't win though. The winner got 25 dollars. I am going to the ER tomorrow for 1-7 tomorrow so it should be a busy day. I burned me a fresh cd last night and it worked great in my new car. I think that your quilt looks great mom! I think that your and Rachel are awesome quilters. Rachel I had a member the the stake and his wife come over to my place on Sunday. They saw your quilt on my couch and thought that it was the most amazing thing. They thought that you did a great job. they were way impressed. Well I better go and eat dinner. Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...