Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WOW

WOW is all I can say. You guys are awesome. I love the quilt Rachel that is so beautiful. You are a master. Robin I am so excited for you. You are going to take 1st place I just know it. You have worked so hard. Karen you can now rescue people. I am so proud of all of you. I am one lucky mom. We took dad to the doctor today and he has an irregular heart beat. We kind of just have to live with it. It isn't bad enough to need a pace maker but he already takes the medicine for it and if they increase it it would just cause other problems. He is feeling better. I think resting has helped. He is going to SLC tomorrow morning. Grandma Bodily is hanging in there. She was up walking today. I think they are going to try food again tomorrow. Last time it didn't work well. I am hanging in there. I had to go speak tonight at institute. They are making rice socks for work. I had to go buy 400 lbs of rice on friday for the activity. That is a lot of rice. You guys are the best. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...