Wednesday, October 28, 2009

They call the wind Maria

I had a good day, I have a project that I am working on and I felt like I was moving slow. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to finish it. It is windy her in Clifton, it is cold. It is funny because we don't have any snow up here but in Logan their is some on the ground. Yesterday when I was driving home it was snowing really bad in Logan but as soon as I got out of Logan it cleared out. Well Casey is coming home tonight but he wont get back till late. Me and Mom are sewing tomorrow and that will be fun. Tonight I finished cutting out the Sea Urchin quilt. Here is a picture of all the pieces in all the bags. I am ready to sew it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...