Sunday, October 25, 2009

stake confrence

So today was my stake conference which i didn't go to. I was so tired last night I slept in. The zombie prom was fun. I'm going to get photos of my stuff so that will be good. It was kinda punk-ish look so I will be fun to have in my portfolio. Today my friend knows a guy that does improv so i went to the show. It was fun. Nothing else to exciting. I'm sorry dads heart isn't doing well. It has been a stressful week for you guys. I'm glad that they are monitoring it. I'm so excited for Karen's new car also. you'll love it, i'm excited to drive in all the new cars our family has purchased. You can drive me where ever you wish ;) Well I'm going to head to bed i'm sleepy. ttyl

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...