Saturday, October 31, 2009

Home again home again

I had to re read the stardust joke. That was a good one Karen. Love the puzzle. I worked on mine for a little while tonight and got all the fish done. It looks good. Mine is a lot easier than yours. It is beautiful. I am glad the ER went well. I would love a video of all the animals following Rachel. I bet that is so cute. We had a good time in SLC. Grandma Bodily looks good. Not great but good. Everyone else is doing good. Nothing new to report. It feels nice to have an extra hour of sleep. I am excited for that one. Makes is so dark at night but it is dark anyway when I get out of work. Dad is feeling a lot better. His heart is beating normal again. We went to Tepenaki for dinner. It was really good. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...