Saturday, October 31, 2009

A New Friend

We had a good night last night. Casey made a fire and we watched movies. It was nice. Today we were out killing box elder beetles and the goats saw me and ran over so I went over to see them and the horse came over too. It was kind of fun. So I decided to feed them some oats so I went in the pasture adn the goats started following me and the horse did too. I have started feeding him a little bit of oats when I feed teh goats and he must love it. It was fun to have all three of them follow me back for some oats. The way to an animals heart is through its stomach. Good luck at the ER Karen, that sounds fun. That is neat that they liked the quilt. That is really neat. Robin you sounds realyl busy, I am excited for you. I have been showing a girl at work all your pictures and she thinks that it is funny that you like all the gorry makeup, you are awesome. Well Happy Halloween. Stay Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...