Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Congratulations

Congratulations Karen, that is awesome.  I am so excited for you.  That sounds right about the holiday plans.  I am not sure about spending the night Sunday.  You guys are welcome and it would be fun to have everyone stay.  We need to stay in Logan on Sunday because Casey's Mom is coming over for Isaac's birthday.  If you guys don't have to do anything Sunday you should just stay up here.  We decided to make tamales for Isaac's birthday lunch.  We got the stuff for it and I am excited.  They hopefully will taste good.  Casey didn't feel good last night and had a fever so he called in sick today.  It was so nice to have him home.  I don't feel as stressed out now.  It was really a nice day.  He was able to get some rest and is feeling better.  Well I am excited for skiing and having the holidays start.  Congratulations again Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...