Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I did it

Well I did it. The house is mine starting tomorrow. Just as soon as the title clears. At least the bank will start emailing and calling me now. Just 2 more days until the weekend. Yeah! And it is a long one so that is even better. So let me sum up the holiday plan as I understand it. We are traveling up to Logan on Saturday morning and then going skiing from 1230 to 4 ish. Then I am assuming dinner. Now for my first question are we spending Saturday night in Logan? Then we are celebrating Robin's birthday on Sunday. Next question is that in Logan or SLC? Then Monday we are celebrating Isaac's birthday Monday and spending that night in Logan. Christmas the next morning. Then back home sometime that day. Does that sound right to everyone? Well I hope that everyone has a great Thursday tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...