Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Down to the end

Well I am super nervous about closing tomorrow. It will go good, but boy is it stressful. My day was good. The weather was snowy off and on today. The drive to work was alittle slick but the drive home wasn't bad at all. I am good with either skiing time. I do vote for Beaver though. Tomorrow is the cookie exchange at work. I even made cookies. I went with the standard oatmeal chocolate chip. If there are any left over I will bring them with me. I can't believe that Christmas is only a week away. Well wish me luck. Have a great Wednesday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday

 I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe.  I am glad you found the spot it was leaking.  I had great day.  I went to...