Thursday, December 20, 2012

One More Day

We need to think of something else to count down to, our countdown on the blog ends tomorrow.  Good luck tomorrow if the zombies come.  Good job on your house Karen.  Pictures would be nice if you stop in again.  Today was good.  Isaac is feeling better and things are going better.  Casey had to work late since he was sick yesterday so me and Isaac walked the mall and I set up an appointment for his two year old pictures.  I made another table runner and I put it on my table and I really like it.  It doesn't match the kitchen great but it doesn't look too bad either.  I also attached a picture of Isaac arranging all the magnets in a row.  It was really cute, he was working on it when I was making dinner.  I am excited to go skiing this weekend.  It will be fun.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...