Sunday, December 16, 2012

I figured it out

I figured out what is going on with Isaac.  He is getting his top two molars in.  We were talking on the floor today and I looked in his mouth and the tips of them are showing through.  This has been a rough teething.  I am hoping that it is almost done.  We went to nursery today and he did really good.  They took the older kids into sunbeams and when they came back it was crazy.  It was really a crazy time.  I made a table runner and I love it.  I need to quilt it still but it was really fun.  I have another one cute out to make also.  It is made from a charm pack.  Casey made it home, he said that the road were bad through the pass.  Karen you have a crazy week.  Good luck with everything.  I am so excited for you.  Yea!!

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...