Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Firming up plans

Let's just go to Logan on Saturday and then leave on Saturday night after we have Robin's birthday dinner.  We can come to SLC and then on Sunday we can go to Kamas and spend the whole day there.  I agree with Robin.  I think we are going to need some time to get things organized before we move everything in.  Rachel and Casey and Isaac can do their thing on Sunday and we can goof around in Kamas and then Monday morning we will get up and go to Logan.  That might work better for me anyway.  I have to do payroll sometime on Monday or Sunday. I like that idea.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...