Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Say I

I like the plan.  The only problem I have is sleeping in Kamas on Saturday night.  Karen doesn't have anything in the house yet.  So we will leave here on Saturday, You guys go skiing in the afternoon.  I was going to bring up some stuff for fondue.  I think we can go to Kamas on Sunday and then Logan on Monday.  How does that sound.  I was going to also make some lasagna and then for Christmas eve we are going to have Karen's ham.  I am glad you got you hair cut Robin.  That is always fun.  I am going to do that next week when I am not working.  Mine is so long.  Congratulations Karen.  You are now a home owner.  May you have many years of happiness in your house.  Do we want to come and pick you up on Saturday Karen on our way to Logan?  Have a great day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...