Thursday, December 20, 2012

quilt show

maybe a count down to the quilt show?? anywho happy last day. I really hope tomorrow happens I have been cooking non-stop. I've have be in go go mode, mom I will bring down the crock pots they are in my pile. -- also rachel I have in my pile the christmas movies that you wanted to copy. I made pretzels with carmel dipped in chocolate, oreo truffels for my work "its my birthday" treat. and for you guys..... bread!! I did it, its all done i posted a picture below. Hopefully my oven cooked it properly it looks done. I haven't made the houses to decorate yet hopefully tomorrow. if not I will bring the pan with me and I will make a fresh batch in logan. sorry ran out of time and kitchen space. I wrapped everyone's presents YEAH!!! so christmas is a go. happy friday!! see you all in a bit :) robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...