Tuesday, December 18, 2012

hair did

well today was an awful day at work. The new girl offically is a goner. she kept calling in all last week and hasn't shown up at all this week. then my boss is on vacation and all the orders were a hot mess. SO i decided to call up my groupon and see if i could get my hair cut. just for fun. they could fit me in so I got it dyed and cut. Lucklily the girl was super new so the "mentor" did most of the work. she basically styled it. so everything I really like but the style, but I figured one wash and that will change. Tomorrow I have a morning work breakfast. I am excited for your house karen :) it will be so fun. Rachel I will totally help you dye fabric. SO>>>>>>>>>>>Here is my final revision on plans. all in favor say I. So we will come down on saturday and ski (at beaver) I think afternoon is best but we can do morning. but if we do afternoon time. we can ski till 4. then come home and have dinner at 5. eat and play then we can pack up and go to kamas. On the 23 we will play in kamas/park city. clean the new house knock down some bushes. and take relaxing baths in the jetted tubs. Then on the 24 go up to logan party thru the 25th and come home and then we get ready for the next something...... ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...