Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Home owner

Just think Karen tomorrow at this time you will be a home owner.  WOW.  That is exciting.  We will meet you at the signing place at 4:00, then we will go celebrate.  It was a busy day and then tonight I went looking for a wicker basket for the party tomorrow.  I couldn't find one but I found a cute snowman box and I have decided that is good enough.  Tomorrow I have a Christmas luncheon for administration and their assistants and then a retirement party for one of the people I work with and then off to help Karen.  It is shaping up to be a busy day.  Rachel, your quilt is really nice.  You do such good work.  I am sorry that Isaac isn't doing well.  I hope his teeth come in soon.  These ones have been rough.  Are they the last set for awhile?  I talked to Melody today and Lisa named her baby David.  I thought you would like to know that.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...