Sunday, December 16, 2012

So glad

I was getting so worried about Isaac.  I am glad it is his teeth. Since they are breaking through he should be feeling better soon. Poor kid. Karen good luck with your week.  I hope it works out.  Actually I kind of hope it takes another couple of days and then it will be the new year and it will save you lots of money.  Good luck with all your parties.  I had a good day.  I think I slept most of the day. We did make sacrament meeting.  That was nice.  We got our records coming to our new ward.  That will be good.  I did call Dirk and Lisa had her baby  7 lbs 10 ounces but other than that I had no details.  I will let you know if I find out anything else.  It was nice to have a quiet day.  Robin we need to get together one night and get this weekend organized.  Let me know what will be good for you.  Other than going with Karen to sign her new house I am free.  Have a good week.  Christmas is almost here. Rachel that is a beautiful table runner.  I really like it.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...