Sunday, December 16, 2012

its over

Its over. Yesterday was alittle crazy but I made it through alive. today I slept and slept and ate then slept. it was so nice, I didn't even get out of my pajamas ;) I'm excited for your house karen if you need anything let me know and I can come up. I'm glad its just isaacs teeth. that means there is an end in sight. it just sucks not feeling well. Mom if you want I might head to costo's tomorrow if you want to go and we can plan for this weekend. If you are busy tomorrow no stress my week is alot less crazy then the past few. well I am off to sleep some more have a great monday robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...