Thursday, December 20, 2012

Fondue

I went to the store tonight and got all the food for the holidays.  I am so excited.  I got everything for a fondue.  Robin can you bring your little crock pots and we can use them for chocolate and cheese dips.  I got steak and chicken and cresent rolls and fruit and marshmellows.  We are going to have a really good birthday dinner.  Work was slow for me also.  I am just ready for the holidays.  I am looking forward to 11 days off.  That will be so good.  I am driving to work tomorrow because I have to go to the post office to mail some stuff.  That will be fun.  I need to drive once in a while.  Not much else to report other than I am ready for the parties to begin.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...