Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Congratulations

Karen that is such wonderful news.  Congratulations.  You did it.  I bet Dr. Miner was so proud of you.  Keep up the good work.  My day was good.  Work was quiet and I am getting caught back up.  There are clear spots on my desk.  It looks so nice.  I handed over the final project I took over for the other job.  That felt nice also.  One less thing to worry about.  Tomorrow I have a class by the IMED center and then in the evening I am going out with Kay and Julie.  They are going to Gardner village.  I am going to ride Trax down there after the class.  I am going to ride down with some one from work and she is going to drop me off at Trax.  That should be good.  Not much else going on with me.  I hope you got your pumpkins carved Robin and Rachel I hope you are having fun with Casey's sisters.  I bet Isaac is loving all the attention.  Have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM   PS Two more days and I get to go to Josh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...